Presentation by Andrea Ames (@aames) from STC Summit 2017 (#stc17): https://summit.stc.org/schedule/
Do you work in a multi-product environment and struggle to keep content experiences consistent and delightful for your customers across the enterprise? Do you feel that your style and design guidance is necessary, but not sufficient, to address the task of ensuring your content is delivered to the right person, in the right place, and at the right time? If so, join Andrea for this deep-dive into modeling the content experience. You will dive into a real-world example and work in a group to follow Andrea's process for creating the framework of several models. You will complete enough of each model to continue the process back on the job, and you will take away actionable advice, tips, and tricks to make the work as efficient and successful as possible. Bring your questions and plan to get your hands dirty and have fun!
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn
- What content experience modeling is and how it differs from content or topic modeling
- How modeling benefits your customer experience
- What some typical models are and how to identify the right models for you
- How to design, develop, and validate models
- How to enable the content designers and developers on your team to apply those models