Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
Changes after feedback – Magazine cover.
I started by looking at the colours used in magazine covers.
I noticed that film ...
To start with I started changing the colour of the text on my
magazine so that they were similar. I tried to keep to using...
I then noticed that I had spelt ‘peek’ wrong in ‘sneak peak’ which I
had to change.
I have now started working on the font...
I have changed most of the information on the cover lines to
‘Casablanca SF’ and ‘Tennessee SF’.
Tennessee SF.
Casablanca ...
I then adjusted the images on the banner so that there was an even
space in between each one.
I then inserted a print scre...
I used the crop tool to get rid of the areas that I didn’t want visible
and then made it smaller and placed it onto my mag...
This is what my magazine cover looked like after all the changes were
made that I mentioned above.
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Changes after feedback - magazine cover

197 views

Published on

Published in: Education, Technology
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Changes after feedback - magazine cover

  1. 1. Changes after feedback – Magazine cover. I started by looking at the colours used in magazine covers. I noticed that film magazines often used 2 or 3 colours. This contrasted with my magazine cover where I have used roughly 5 different colours which made the magazine cover look too busy.
  2. 2. To start with I started changing the colour of the text on my magazine so that they were similar. I tried to keep to using – black, white, yellow and red. I used the colour fill to change the colour of the banner to a darker grey than the original. I then dragged the text ‘Sneak peek behind scenes – the settings’ into the banner so that it seemed ‘merged’ with the banner.
  3. 3. I then noticed that I had spelt ‘peek’ wrong in ‘sneak peak’ which I had to change. I have now started working on the fonts.
  4. 4. I have changed most of the information on the cover lines to ‘Casablanca SF’ and ‘Tennessee SF’. Tennessee SF. Casablanca SF. Tennessee SF. Casablanca SF. Casablanca SF.
  5. 5. I then adjusted the images on the banner so that there was an even space in between each one. I then inserted a print screen of a barcode that I got from the internet. I had to change my barcode as my teacher said that the original one looked unprofessional. Tennessee SF.
  6. 6. I used the crop tool to get rid of the areas that I didn’t want visible and then made it smaller and placed it onto my magazine cover. I then changed the text of the film title to ‘Colonial Light SF’ so that it linked in with the other products.
  7. 7. This is what my magazine cover looked like after all the changes were made that I mentioned above.

×