Changes after feedback – Film Poster.
One of the main things that were highlighted when I received my feedback was
that I the title in each text was different which meant that they didn’t link in
Title is ‘Colonial Light SF’ font. Title is ‘Vani’ font.
Title is ‘Narkisim’ font.
I decided that it would be best to use the ‘Colonial Light SF’ as I felt it looked best on each product.
I was told that my indent on my film poster needed to blend in with the image as a whole so I went
back to editing it and added for lines around each side of the trailer to make a black border so that it
would blend in when put onto the film poster.
I then exported it as a jpeg then inserted it onto my film poster.
I then reduced the size of the credit block.
I changed my tagline font from ‘Times new roman’ to ‘Verdict SF’
I then went onto the bbfc website to find a 15 rating to put onto my film
I then used the align tool to ensure that the release date was centred.
This is what my film poster looked like once all the changes that I have