Facebook ads - How much does it really cost to acquire customers? By Etienne Alcouffe
Let's talk about Money! You know how to set up a Facebook Campaign but, when it's time to decide on a budget, things can get complicated... This workshop will break all the myths and give you all the insights you need to optimize your experience with Facebook Ads.
During this 45 min. worksop, Etienne Alcouffe will go even further:
- How to set your budget
- How to determine cost per acquisition
- How to set your objectives
- How to organize your campaigns: audience targeting, page metrics, etc.
Etienne Alcouffe is a Search Engine Marketing Specialist at the Effilab / Adsonwall group with a background in SEO, SMO, content and digital advertising.
Etienne is passionate about advertising and will transform you in an Ad Geek!
HOW MUCH DOES IT REALLY COST TO ACQUIRE CUSTOMERS?
SALES MANAGER @EFFILAB
Facebook Ads: How much
does it really cost to acquire
You need a team of pay per click (PPC) experts and we have a team of 30+ consultants. We
make it our priority to deliver high quality strategic recommendations and management
services in order to drive optimal account performance.
● Specialized in AdWords & Facebook Ads
● Created in 2008
● International presence
● Performance based advertising
● Conversion optimization
Why should you use Facebook
Advertising in the 21st century?
Facebook is growing rapidly
1. 1.59 billion monthly active
2. Leading social network
Facebook is the third largest website in France
46 % male
54 % female
1) 27 million users.
2) 17 million on mobile.
3) 11 million daily active users on mobile
• Average age : 22 Yrs
• 18-24 Yrs : 23%
• 25-34 Yrs : 28%
• 35-44 Yrs : 20%
• 45-54 Yrs : 14%
• 55-65 Yrs : 15 %
Why should your business advertise on Facebook?
Facebook on mobile:
• 24 millions monthly users
• 40% of the time spent on Facebook is on the
• 46% use Facebook while they shop
• 47% use Facebook while they cook
• 48% while they exercice
• 46% during their commute
What will you miss if you are not on Facebook?
• Extremely precise targeting features
• Customized ads.
• Competitive media prices.
• Native experience.
Start by focusing on one advertising objective
Divide your objectives into strategies
Facebook is a powerful market research tools
Step 1. Landing page Step 2. Ad Step 3. Reporting
Use Facebook to launch your product / service
Step 1. CRM data Step 2. Lookalike Step 3. Custom
Grow your product / service
What is your LTV / CPA ?
Can you scale your advertising
without degrading your CPA ?
GROW TRAFIC VOLUME
Through demographic and
BROADEN YOUR ACQUISITION
Go deep into the metrics.
How to organize your campaigns
like a professional
This account structure is important to suceed
Inside an E merchant Facebook Account
• CA : Custom Audience
• LKLK : Lookalike
• RMKG : Remarketing
Create a campaign per phase / objective
Fit – Wine
The discovery phase
The transition phase
Conversion Rate= 10%
CPA= 3,6 €
Conversion Rate= 3%
CPA= 15 €
Budget: 10 €/day
Budget: 10 €/day
What does your situation look like?
Follow these 7 steps and iterate
1. State the campaign costs.
2. State the revenues / learnings of the campaign.
3. Describe the tracking process.
4. State the number of leads and sales generated.
5. State the maximum CPL or CPA.
6. Use statistically meaningful numbers.
7. Establish a control group.
Set up a digital marketing planning spreadsheet
Don’t throw good money after
bad, benchmark KPI’s