Be the first to like this
A useful guide for entrepreneurs and product teams, from an international customer research professional (working with 25+ tech companies).
- How to avoid building a product that nobody wants and validate your ideas before wasting your time.
- How to find relevant customer problems and relevant ideas for solutions.
- How to collect feedback from your target markets to make better and faster decisions about product, marketing, customer experience etc.
- Get out of the building: where and how to do 'research' with customers and users on a shoestring and where to find these people
- What to ask: how to set up your hypotheses and the right questions
- How to test your idea through an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Real-life examples based on my experiences with 25+ tech companies and startups, including interview and MVP projects
- Advice from the lean startup movement's most important thought leaders
- Bonus: recommended books and blogs to read