Rapidly flashing UFO appears over
● A family in Larnaca, Cyprus spotted a rapidly flashing UFO in the
dark night sky on Wednesday, August 17, 2011
● the unidentified flying object was clearly not an airplane.
● A member of the family was able to capture the moving image of
the UFO on video for a full minute
● Several people can be heard exclaiming excitedly throughout the
entire video in their native tongue, presumably Greek or Turkish
(both are national languages of Cyprus).
● The unidentified flying object revealed several bright shades of
red and orange during its brief appearance in the sky.
● After less than a minute, it winked out completely and left the sky
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2007UFO Activity
Reported In Cyprus http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2007/11/ufo-activity-
● last week there was a report of a UFO spotted over Limassol town and
since an earlier article on UFOs in Cyprus
● "just last week at 10:10pm we had a sighting of a UFO while we were
travelling in the Kyrenia area that lasted for two minutes. It was an oblong
shape, like a rugby ball on its end and was glowing very bright orange. It
came from the coast inland near a village called Catalkoy in small but
rapid zigzags then stopped and hovered for approximately 30 seconds
before making a smooth ascent at 45 degrees up to the east towards a
very bright star. It then disappeared.” Anthony
UFO in Cyprus was in 1950
● two American soldiers described a "small,
round, bright object flying fast, straight and
level for 15-20 seconds across Nicosia".
Thursday, 15 November, 2007
● Last month, a computer programmer and his girlfriend who
were on holiday in Paphos had an experience which left them
confused and dazed.
● The man told "It happend on Sunday 9th September at 1am.
That night my girlfriend and I were lying down on sunbeds
staring at the stars. After a while I sat on the sunbed looking
and talking to my girlfriend when behind her over the rooftop
I saw a circular irregular light moving quite fast. By the time I
told her about it, it was already 45 degrees on my right. “
● The girl saw saw it as it was reappearing behind a building and
finally it disappeared again behind trees. It moved quite fast
and at a constant speed along an east to west straight line.
A resident of Pyrga (2006)
● "The sound of my dogs barking alerted me to something. It was
1.30 in the morning and I headed out to try and discover what
they were barking at. I noticed a bright light coming towards me,
which then stopped and hovered. With binoculars, I could see it
was a triangle-shaped object with amber, green and white lights.
It was moving erratically left to right, back and forth - hovering
there, observed by me for around 45 minutes. I tried to video it
with a powerful zoom but the camera wouldnt operate. I checked
the camera by filming other parts of the sky and the house and it
operated perfectly. it simply wouldn't let me video the object.
This thing then went behind a tree and stayed there."
● The self-styled Egyptian UFO Hunter,
Dr.Ibrahim shot a five-minute video of a UFO
above the carpark at Larnaca airport. The film
shows a green 'shaking' object and can be
seen on his website. (http://www.ufo-
● An unidentified flying object was also spotted
over Kyrenia in 1998. It was seen on the
Nicosia-Kyrenia road by a family from Kyrenia
who were on their way home after visiting a
● They said an object "like a flying saucer" with
white revolving lights had appeared around
50-100 metres above their car and that it had
then followed them.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2008Strange Creature
Reported at Kouris, Cyprus
●Rumours are again rife that some kind of reptile or large sea
creature is lurking below the water in the Kouris Dam.
●some local newspapers calling the mystery the “Cyprus Loch
●One citizen was so adamant he had spotted the creature
that he told a newspaper “I watched this serpent with my
own two eyes, this was no mistake.”
●An official from the ministry confirmed that they were
actively searching for the creature, adding fuel to the
rumours that the lake was home to some kind of serpent.
Kathikas – Poli Xrysohous
The road without
● Near the village Kretou Terra there is a small gradient where if anyone
leaves its car without gears and handbrake then the car instead of moving
back goes forward up to the grade.
● Road gradient from distance gives the impression that there is a small
upgrade but from very near this seems not so.
● Is it an illusion or an unexplained phenomenon?
● Other places known “without gravity” are Penteli, Olymbos, Serbia, Italy
● Scientists have not yet given a scientific answer for the above places so
one can assume that places exist that have magnetic anomalies that can
cause unexplained phenomena or places with magnetic fields in which
magnetic forces arise