Be the first to like this
Why small businesses are canceling group health insurance and the impact of health care reform on small businesses: http://www.zanebenefits.com/small-business-cancel-group-plans-webinar/
Webinar: Why Your Small Business Clients Will Cancel Group Health Insurance in 2014 Webinar... And how to retain them with a defined contribution and individual policy solution
With the opening of the new Health Insurance Marketplaces in October 2013, many small business clients will cancel their group health insurance policy in favor of individual health policy offerings and defined contribution ("HRA") plans.
Why? Because 1) Defined contribution and individual health policies will cost LESS than group health insurance, and 2) There is no tax penalty for not offering health insurance for small businesses.
If you do not offer your small business clients a defined contribution and individual health policy option, someone else will.
Health insurance professionals should attend this webinar to learn how to retain small business clients with an "individual-based" defined contribution solution.
During this 45-minute webinar you will learn:
- Why small businesses are canceling group health insurance
- The impact of health care reform on small business health insurance
- How Health Insurance Marketplaces work with defined contribution plans
- How to retain small business clients with "individual-based" defined contribution plans
- New opportunities for health insurance professionals
To view the recorded webinar, see: http://www.zanebenefits.com/small-business-cancel-group-plans-webinar/