Hi fellow dog owners!
Choosing a puppy is an important decision - with good health and good luck, you'll have this dog for about 20 years, so you want to make sure your chosen dog will fit your personality and lifestyle.
In this slideshow you'll learn:
- The right questions to ask when deciding if a dog is the right match for your lifestyle
- How can you choose a friendly and compliant dog
- What’s involved in adopting a dog from a shelter
- How can you prepare your home for your new dog
- What should you do the 1st day you bring the dog home
- What is the best equipment for training and care
- What is the actual cost of raising a dog
After this presentation you'll be armed with the right information to pick your perfect puppy!
Thanks for viewing my slides!
For more puppy training tips and tools, please visit http://YourDogNeedsYou.com
Good luck choosing a great puppy!
Head dog trainer @YourDogNeedsYou