Days 1 :- Recap
• E-Learning :Learning is about to find your own discovery
Thus,tools used to support learning with internet
• URL for tools during workshops :
4) AKEPT LMS : http://akept.ifoliodemo.com/#!/
• Learning Theories
• Types of learning behaviour : check your
own behaviour : http://www.varklearn.com/english/page. asp?p=questionnaire
Andragogy or adult learning refers to the ideas and principles regarding specific
requirements and methods for adult learners. It is popularised by Knowles and the
concept has gained some traction in the educational field. It put forth the
following principles for adult learning:
– The need to know — adult learners need to know why they need to learn something
before undertaking to learn it.
– Learner self-concept — adults need to be responsible for their own decisions and to
be treated as capable of self-direction.
– Role of learners’ experience —adult learners have a variety of experiences of life
which represent the richest resource for learning. These experiences are however imbued
with bias and pre-supposition.
– Readiness to learn — adults are ready to learn those things they need to know in order
to cope effectively with life situations.
– Orientation to learning — adults are motivated to learn to the extent that they perceive
that it will help them perform tasks they confront in their life situations.
Activity ( Use Prezi to present on andragogy ) :
http://jitzu.ukm.my/web20/prezi.html and http://prezi.com/ learn/gettingstarted/
• Learning Theories & Paradigms
• Learning Theories & Transfer of Learning
• Theories of Learning