• Creator： Zachary Labe （Cornell Univ., Climate
• last 70-years of autumn temperature anomalies（異
常） in the Arctic（北極圏）
• departure from a 1981-2010 climatological average
• Type： Slice Chart
World Meteorological Organization
世界気象機関 in 国連
• Creator： Antti Lipponen（Physicist、Finnish
• The future temperatures will look like if we
continue "business as usual" (RCP4.5 / CMIP5
• Type：Colorful overlayed future line chart with countries
• Creator： Peter Cook （Freelance Data Visualisation）
• July（7月） 2006 stands as the warmest month since records began in 1659
causing damage to road surfaces and buckling of rail lines.
• It's been estimated that excess deaths due to the heat was 680 people.
• The UK suffered a harsh（厳しい） winter in 1946/47 bringing large snow drifts
causing roads and railways to be blocked.
• As warmer weather reached the UK the melt water caused floods, damaging
hundreds of homes.
• Type：Scrolling line chart
• Creator： Iman Ghosh （Researcher and writer at
Visual Capitalist ）
• Large economies such as China, the United States,
and India alone account for almost half the world’s
• It’s even clearer that just a handful of countries
are responsible for the majority of emissions.
• Type：Circle Treemap
• Feature： 面積で、割合で、責任がわかる