Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre
OFFER LETTER FOR COLLEGEBOL CAMPUS INTERN PROGRAM 2016
We are delighted to offer you the role of Campus Intern in CollegeBol Campus Intern Program 2016. By
accepting this offer, you also agree to the Terms and Conditions as specified in the Annexure A of this
As a part of the program, we expect you to be actively involved and in contact with CollegeBol team. The
program starts from for 90 days.
We expect your personal accountability in all the actions, advice and results that you provide as a
representative of CollegeBol. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to
learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding.
Signed on: 5/18/2016
With the signature below, I accept this offer and Terms and Conditions as specified in Annexure A for
Campus Intern Program 2016.
Terms and Conditions for Campus Intern
1. You are expected to be aware of and remain in compliance with rules of your college. CollegeBol
will not take responsibility for violation of any of the internal rules of your college.
2. You attest to the accuracy of the information provided at the time of applying for this program.
Any information found to be incorrect may result in the withdrawal of the offer.
3. CollegeBol reserves the right to revoke the representation of the Campus Intern at any time.
4. More than one campus intern can be selected from a single college. This will depend on the
strength of the campus in which the Campus Intern is representing CollegeBol.
5. During the course of the internship, CollegeBol may disclose certain trade secrets of the Company;
said trade secrets consisting but not necessarily limited to: technical information: methods,
processes, formulae, compositions, systems, techniques, inventions, machines, computer
programs and research projects. Also the business information such as customer lists, pricing
data, sources of supply, financial data and marketing, production, or merchandising systems or
plans could be disclosed. Campus Intern agrees of maintaining full privacy of this information and
not disclose it or use it for commercial or non-commercial purposes during or after the Internship.
6. For any type of content generated by the campus intern during the course of the internship, you
grant CollegeBol, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and
license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works,
distribute, have distributed, print, promote Your generated content, in whole or in part, in any
form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, anywhere in the world for any purpose.
7. Assured rewards including, certificate and letter of recommendation, will be provided only if you
successfully complete the term, as per the stipulated rules of the Program.
8. Internship opportunity is provided to the best performers subject to them clearing CollegeBol’s
intern selection procedure applicable at that time.
9. The program, its rewards, its terms and condition are subject to change without prior notice and
CollegeBol reserves full rights for doing so.
10. CollegeBol will take strict action for promoting and/or bringing fake users, reviews or any other
11. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge CollegeBol and its partners, affiliates,
subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from
all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes
of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the Campus Intern Program and the
acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any rewards, whether in law or in equity, no matter
what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against
CollegeBol in association with the Campus Intern Program or any of its associated activities, or in
any way related to or resulting from the Campus Intern Program even if such injury or claims
results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of CollegeBol, in whole or in part.