Channels Go Social Media
Empowering partners to play a role in the fast-growing "Social Web"
Brand attitude is shifting and purchase decisions are increasingly influenced by social networks, blogs, forums and online communities. Are your channel partners online - where your customers are seeking information? Has your channel marketing adjusted to this new reality?
Vendors need to inspire their partners to stay ahead of the customer buying curve. This is not an ROI question or question of business process effectiveness. This is a question of keeping or losing your partner and customer relationships!
This web-based seminar talks about what needs to be done today:
- How your partners can use social media to stay in touch with customers
- How to use content-rich partner communities to increase sales
- How your partners can grow and thrive with a social media presence
- Why your partners have resisted social media - until now
We will show you how your company can create a corporate social media strategy that:
- Integrates channel partners into your company’s social media strategy
- Combines partners into a large and growing social business network
- Increases your influence over partners and customers
You will see a new social media capability that can change your channel marketing strategy in 2009!
Manufacturer and distributors selling predominantly through VARs, system integrators and other partner organizations.