Be the first to like this
Colleges and universities are facing unprecedented pressures—declining budgets, plummeting student numbers, and the ballooning use of adjunct faculty. Savvy institutions are rethinking their antiquated systems in order to face these pressures head on. Institutions like Barry University are looking for applications that streamline processes, are mobile at the core, improve accountability, and put reporting in the hands of their user communities.
Join The Chronicle of Higher Education and Workday for a discussion on Barry’s quest for a new solution and the untenable situation in which they found themselves with their adjunct population. Key discussion areas include:
- Researching alternatives to their existing 30-year-old ERP solution
- Involvement in Workday’s Design Partner program
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- How to reduce internal handoffs in their adjunct hiring process
- Up-to the-minute research on the adjunct faculty issue that plagues higher education