• What is a conversion?
• How much is an average customer worth (ASP v LTV)?
• How many leads did you drive last month?
• How many of those leads became customers?
• Do different conversions have different values?
Current State Questions
• How many more customers can you handle on a monthly
• What products or services are you looking to drive the
most growth in?
• What areas do you operate?
• Are any areas more valuable to you?
Desired State Questions
What other information do you like to
gather from prospects before you make
• Current Lead Flow & Desired Lead Flow (Gap)
• Average Sale Price
• Closing Percentage
Now We Have...
The 10% Questions
• What is your plan to get to (insert goal here)?
• When do you need to fix this/kick this off? (timeline)
• What happens if you do reach this goal? What
happens if you don’t? (personal goals)
• Why? Why not?
• Sean said if he gets 1 more
sale per month, he can
open a second location,
which he has been trying
to do for the last 2 years.
• Sean needs 3 more leads
per month to do that.
• Sean is thinking of hiring
someone new to manage
the account for him
What We Learned