As the cellular powerhouse, mitochondria is responsible for the respiration of
Food + O2-->> energy + CO2 + H2O
One thing overlook during the process of metabolism is the production of free
Free radicals are chemically unstable molecules produced in the body as the
result of natural human physiological processes as well as from the environment.
They may be the result of diet, stress, smoking, alcohol, exercise, inflammation,
drugs or exposure to sunlight and air pollutants.
At early age, free radicals produced are being removed by the body natural
At relatively small amount, free radicals are useful as they are responsible in cell
death and cell renewal.
High amount of chemically unstable free radicals will react with other molecules
n organs in the body, disrupting their normal regular functions.
Free radicals are usually being removed from the bodily system by 3 key
enzymes: Glutathione peroxidase, Catalase and superoxide dismutase.
These enzymes break down the group of free radicals called active oxygen into
water for excretion.
Over years, the production of these enzymes decreases due to the effect of ageing
and would not be able to cope with the production of high level of antioxidants.
On the other hand, in order to break down Reactive Oxygen Species produced in
the body, active hydrogen species is required as the raw material.
Active hydrogen has been found for numerous functions within the body.
Hydrogen is a strong reductant, the enemy of oxidant especially the Reactive
Hydrogen atom (also known as active hydrogen) is one of the strongest
antioxidant in the body that can disarm free radicals produced in the body by
accepting unstable electrons from the free radicals.
The different types of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) produced during the
metabolic process can react with the active hydrogen and form water that
eventually can be excreted by the body in the form of Urine
Equations involved are :
(1) When oxygen ( O2 ) breathed in through the lungs oxidizes food taken by
mouth, it is reduced by the food and produces active oxygen O2- ( superoxide
(2) O2- is further reduced by hydrogen atom H ( active hydrogen radical ),
producing active oxygen H2O2 ( hydrogen peroxide ).
(3) H2O2 is further reduced, producing active oxygen HO・（ hydroxyl radical
）and hydroxide anion ( HO- )．
(4) HO・ is reduced by hydrogen atom, producing water ( H2O )
(5) HO- is also reduced by proton ( H+ ), producing water.
As you can see in the equations, H atoms that are produced by our Magic Shake
can magically turn the ROS species into water.
How Magic Shake produces Hydrogen Rich Water
1) Electrolysis process converts the water molecule H20 into H2 and O2
molecules that are dissolved in water.
2) Using a proprietary process, we managed to store the H2 molecules dissolved
for a minimum period of 72 hours before the H2 gas escape into the air.
2) Drinking the Hydrogen rich water can allows the penetration of H2 molecules
into the body cells that can eventually remove ROS as per the biochemical
process illustrated above.
Benefits of Hydrogen water
1. Improvement of blood glucose and HbAIC levels in diabetes mellitus.
2. Improvement of peripheral circulation in diabetic gangrene.
3. Improvement of uric acid levels in gout.
4. Improvement of liver function in hepatic disease, cirrhosis of liver, hepatitis.
5. Improvement of gastroduodenal ulcers and prevention of recurrences.
6. Improvement of cholesterol level; hypertension, angina, myocardial infarction.
7. Improvement of hypersensitive disorders; atopic dermatitis, asthma, urticaria.
8. Improvement of autoimmune disorders; rheumatism, collagen disease, SLE.
9. Improvement of so called specific diseases; Behcet’ syndrome, Crohn disease,
ulcerative colitis, Kawasaki’s disease.
10. Improvement of malignant tumors of liver; hepatoma, metastatic tumors.
11. Improvement of general malaise, chronic constipation & diarrhea as well as
persistent diarrhea occurred after gastric resection.
12. Improvement of dehydration in infants with vomiting and diarrhea caused by
13. Improvement of hyperbilirubinemia in newborns
14. Experiences of pregnant women who took reduced water during their
pregnancy; almost no emesis, smooth delivery, slight jaundice, enough lactation,
smooth and satisfactory growth of newborns…..