Learn how to make your own free countdown calendar in WishSimply easily by following out the simple and well illustrated instructions in this presentation. Make your own at https://wishsimply.com/countdown-calendar/
How to make a free countdown calendar in WishSimply
How to make your own free
countdown calendar in WishSimply
1) Go to https://wishsimply.com/countdown-calendar/
2) Click 'Create/go to your calendar'
3) Login / Register to the service with Facebook
or Google account.
4) Click somewhere in the calendar details area
(marked with red box) to open the Calendar
5) Set the last day of your choice and click 'save'.
(In this example, I used Christmas Eve 2018-12-
6) Click 'Create a new item'.
7) Add an image, text and link, or just one of
them, and then click 'Save'.
8) Then click 'Preview'.
9) Check that it looks good, and then click 'Close
preview' at the bottom of the page.
10) Then add more boxes to your calendar until it
is ready. You can also change the title from 'My
Calendar' to something else if you like, but I kept it as
it was. You can also add a small header image/logo,
but it is not required.
11) Finally, invite people to see your countdown
calendar by clicking the 'invite' button. Or, you can
make the calendar public from the settings and share
the url as you like.
Try it out at https://wishsimply.com