Napalm in Vietnam
- AP reporter Nick Út was among a number of reporters sent to the
small village of Trang Bang along Route 1
- The South Vietnamese commander of the unit requested an air
strike and propeller driven Skyraiders, Korean-war vintage planes
from the 518th Vietnamese Airforce Squadron, dropped Napalm on
- When the smoke cleared villagers from the Trang Bang ran
screaming from the village to the soldiers and reporters up the road.
tells you where to look and what is important.
It deals with:
Before & After
This is an
is all about how the eyes
move over a
awareness of this
allows you to
not only how the eyes
move over your work,
but also allows for easy
reading and a positive
impression by the viewer.
About invisible lines:
Our eyes like
it when there
A little bit about fonts
1. Comic Sans - just don’t do it. Ever.
2. Don’t use more than two fonts.
3. Choose either a serif or sans serif font.
Don’t mix them.