Medon, TN 38356
email@example.com - 731-803-5492
• Seeking a Management Position that offers personal and professional
• Willing to relocate: Anywhere
• Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Territory Sales Manager Cooks Pest Control Inc - Jackson, TN
• January 2014 to Present
• Responsible for all sales in middle and west TN. Inspected homes for future and current
customers. Followed up with customers on a regular basis to ensure that the customer
was pleased with the product sold to him/ or her.
• Number one in sales for the month numerous times.
• Skills Used
• Excellent communication skills.
General Manager All Pro Transmission & By Pass Automotive - Jackson, TN
• August 2011 to December 2013
• General manager for 2 automotive service and sales facilities. Managed day to day
operations, employees, training, sales, service and customer retention.
Regional Operations Manager AAMCO Transmissions-American Driveline -
• September 2009 to June 2011
• Responsible for corporate management of 47 retail service facilities in 7 states including
franchisee's, center service manager, and technicians. Training specialists and AAMCO
Certified in Sales and Operations.
Service Director and Fixed Operations Manager Rick Hill Nissan -
• August 2006 to July 2009
• Master Certified Nissan Service Director, responsible for all aspects of Fixed Operations
Director of Parts and Service Yaeger Mitsubishi - Anderson, SC
• October 2004 to March 2005
• Managed and directed all aspects of Parts and Service Departments for new Mitsubishi
General Manager Cottman Transmission - Jackson, TN
• April 2003 to February 2004
• Managed day to day operations of transmission facility in all phases.
Director of Dodge Mitsubishi Service - Jackson, TN
1999 to April 2003
• Responsible for day to day operations of service department.
• Instruction of all dealership professional technicians weekly per manufacturer
• Update and record Master Technician testing and scoring monthly for in house training.
• Coordinate with Regional Technical Professional in Southeast region for all technical
• Purchase and select all essential tools and literature required by ASE and Manufacturer.
• Inventory Control on all tools and publication required to maintain service department.
Fleet Coordinator West Tennessee Healthcare - West, Tennessee, US
• 1996 to 1999
• (Jackson, TN)
• Responsible for ambulance design and performance - invalid transport vehicle
• Coordination of all maintenance required of all West Tennessee Healthcare vehicles
• Coordination of purchasing vehicles by specification per department utilization.
• Coordination of and cost control of outsource vendors.
• Maintain warranty and safety concerns.
• Track billing for each department as to vehicle expenditures.
• Maintain employee efficiencies in regard to all repairs and safety concerns.
• Purchasing equipment, parts and all necessary items needed for Medical Transportation
• Coordinated scheduling of vehicle maintenance as well as employee scheduling.
• Perform on-site computer diagnostic examination of fleet as scheduled.
Service Manager Speedy Automotive - Jackson, TN
• 1987 to 1990
• Responsible for all managerial duties.
• Business Administration
• Jackson State Community College - Jackson, TN
• 1984 to 1985
• High School Diploma in General
• South Side High School - Jackson, TN
• 1978 to 1982
• Automotive Brake Service Certification
Management (15+ years)