Be the first to like this
In this webinar, Violence Prevention and Personal Safety for Lone Workers and Remote Employees, Steven Crimando discussed the importance of protecting employees in the new mobile world, where people, assets, liability and reputation threats may face higher than normal levels of safety and security risks. Specific topics addressed include:
- Duty of care for lone workers/mobile workers
- Lone worker hazard vulnerability assessments
- Risk reduction strategies and techniques
- Street smarts and "getting of the X"
- Emergency/crisis communications from field settings