Quan Vu NGUYEN
26 years old, 181cm
3 rue de belfort, 81200
- Vietnamese: native.
- English: full professional
- French: Advance.
- Chinese: Beginner
- Enterprise Cordy.
- Openproj, SAP, PUMA.
- SRM, Lotus notes.
- Reading BBC news
- Sports such as volleyball
football, table-tennis, gym.
Purchasing, Negotiation, Technical Productivity, Resourcing, Business Link, SRM,
Problem-solving and analytic skills, Leadership, Market Effect, LTA, Incoterm,
Supply Chain, Price Analysis, SQA, Contract Management (Open Orders and TLA).
Buyer (June- Present, 2016)
The VALEO group, Mazamet, France
- Activities: Technical Productivity (saving: €100K), Sourcing (saving:
€126K) and Negotiation (saving: €55K). Commodity owner: packaging,
gasket, steel, fastener, harness, PCBA, bulbs. Manage PQA process in
SRM, market affect, exchange rate, LTA, business link, price
negotiation, make LPP analysis for purchasing strategy, create PO and
follow orders with finance controller and logistic via SAP.
General Manager (September, 2014 - June, 2015)
The restaurant named Asian Grill, 98 Av de Choisy, 75013, Paris.
- Activities: Marketing, innovation, recording transactions, checking
records and bills, controlling inventories, managing staffs, and serving
Purchasing Executive (January-September, 2014)
Fast Components Europe, Barcelona, Spain
- Activities: Call and deal with European, Asian & American suppliers,
make purchasing orders, incoterm and payment via SAP, follow parts
ordered and control stock.
Consulting Assistant Director (June-September, 2013)
German Business Academic, Hamburg, Germany
- Activities: Business planning and strategic analysis, corporate strategy
Tutor of Corporate Finance (September, 2012 – May, 2013)
La Rochelle Business School, France
- Activities: Help other students to understand the corporate finance
subject, prepare exercises for other students to practice and pass the
Customer service assistant (November- December, 2011)
- Activities: Note orders, solve customer’s complaints, and transfer these
orders to sales department.
CFO assistant (April- September, 2011)
American Indochina Management, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Activities: Gather invoices from sales and logistic department, record
invoices into the accounting ANOVA, manage documents and keep in
touch with the parent company in Hong Kong.
- 2014-2015: Master 2 in international project (in English) at Cnam,
75003, Paris, France.
- 2012-2013: Master 1 in management (in English) at La Rochelle
business school, France. (One of the top student, scholarship).
- 2008-2012: Bachelor (Finance&Accounting) at International University
(100% in English), Vietnam. (a very good degree, scholarship)
- - Volunteer « Vinahf » in Buon
Me Thuat, Vietnam.
- - Captain of Volleyball team
in High school.
- - Monitors of many classes in
Elementary school and at IU
and La Rochelle business