Resume Wayne Ramos
Name : Wayne Ramos
Discipline : Contracts Administrator
Date of Birth : 31 March 1966
Nationality : South African
Marital Status : Divorced
Languages : English, Portuguese, and Afrikaans
Qualification : BAcc
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +27741103429
Residential Address : Johannesburg, South Africa
Health and Safety Representative
Administration of Contracts - Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
● Tender generation and submission – Costing of BOQ’s, direct and indirect cost calculation, tender
document compilation and submission. Administration of awarded contracts.
● Control and creation of all required contract documentation and variations. Negotiation of
variation clauses and values.
● Ensure contract compliance, monitor, and report on all aspects of contract progress and
compliance. Evaluation of contract hurdles and impact scenario planning to mitigate potential
● Management of equipment and materials procurement processes.
● Project specific Healthy and Safety File generation and presentation to client.
● Labour force scheduling and management of subcontractors
● Project management and handover
● Negotiation with suppliers and clients – Generation of Service Level agreements – SLA
● Management and optimal performance strategy planning of various down line business units.
● Budget and forecast generation, evaluation and compliance.
● Ensure effective and transparent communication and information flow.
Administration and Management – Construction company
Compliance Officer – Insurance industry
Mechanical Engineering – Management and Administration of engineering works specializing in
earth moving and mining equipment manufacture and repair.
Accounting and auditing
Terra Flora Construction cc
November 2007 to present
Participation in the general management of the company and direct management of all
integrated business units reporting directly to the CFO. Responsible for compilation of all
contracts relating to projects, service level agreements’ and human resource management.
Additional duties include the following:
- Contract and Service level Agreement compliance, ensuring performance markers are
adhered to and ongoing contract risk evaluation.
- Compilation and presentation of WIP contract summaries and performance indicators.
- Control of all contract documentation.
- Client and supplier liaison to ensure a seamless interface during contractual periods.
- Procurement department overview and purchasing strategy generation.
- Evaluation and reporting on the various internal business units’ performance.
- Assisting COO with tender compilation and submission.
- Planning and control of contract logistics – Vehicles, machinery, tools and labour.
- Ensure all work is conducted in a safe and environmentally conscious manner.
May 2004 to September 2007
● Claims processing management.
● Formulation of policies, plans and programs to match company objectives.
● Assess changes in regulatory laws and implement.
RAPICO ENGINEERING (Pty)Ltd
March 1990 to April 2004
Management of the Financial and Production departments.
Preparation of tenders.
Supplier pricing and lead time negotiations and contract generation and execution.
Marketing and Client liaison.
QC – Implemented all policies, procedures and documentation leading to factory
certification SABS 0157 Part 2.
Contract and production administration
Client base included Rio Tinto, Group 5, Murray and Roberts, Grinaker, Dorbyl
TAGGS GROUP OF COMPANIES
January 1990 to present
● Full accounting functions and generation of Annual Financial Statements.
● Compilation and submission of all statutory returns
● Compilation of budgets and forecasts
COOPERS AND LYBRAND (PWC)
January 1985 to November 1989
Articled Clerk – Audits included Palabora Mining Company and Anglo American