Nimble Streamer Transcoder has wide set of capabilities to decode, transform and encode live streaming media. Having excellent WMSPanel front-end UI, this enables rich framework to build your streaming scenarios.
Nimble Streamer is a software media server
● Low resource usage
● High performance
● Available on x64 and ARM: Linux, Windows, Mac,
Raspberry Pi/Orange Pi
Nimble Streamer live transmuxing
● RTMP published and pulled
● RTSP announced and pulled
● MPEG2TS - UDP and HTTP
● RTMP, RTSP playback
● RTMP, RTSP republishing
That’s just a small part of Nimble capabilities.
Customers: “We need a live transcoder”
Nimble Streamer is the most efficient transmuxer on the market.
However, life is much more complicated:
● ABR live streams require multiple bitrates
● Resize is needed as well
● Input streams may have different transport (AVC, MPEG2, MPEG4)
● Sound may need modifications (MP3 -> AAC, re-sampling etc)
● Overlay, watermark, picture-in-picture sounds good as well
● Add transcoding to Nimble Streamer
Requirements? As always:
● High efficiency
● Wide variety of features
● Excellent UI
● H.264-encoded video input and output
● H.264, MPEG2 input transport
● More codecs coming soon
● Decoding done once, data transformed in multiple ways, then encoded once
● 4 different strategies for adding key frames alignment
● passthrough mode for non-changed media
● multiple transcoding threads, using multiple CPU cores
Coming soon: Intel QuickSync support
Video transcoding capabilities
FFmpeg video filters
● scale to create multiple resolutions
● graphic overlays for company logo, games score etc.
● picture-in-picture video
● image flip - vertical and horizontal
● crop video
● add any third-party filter
Sequence of filters
● make filtering chains, apply filters one-by-one with no additional decoding;
AAC and MP3 audio input
● Input codecs: MP3, MP2, Speex, AAC
● Output codec: AAC
● Transrating: 256Kbps to 192Kbps etc
● Change sample rate: 44KHz to 22KHz etc
● Pass-through support
● Apply FFmpeg filters
Having encoded media, it can be wrapped into any of the following formats:
● RTMP - playback and re-publish
● RTSP - playback and re-publish
● MPEG-TS - playback and multicast
● Create any chain of transcoding for both video and audio.
● Set up filters in a couple of clicks.
● Drag-n-drop elements of transcoding scenario.
● Use any browser to setup and control.
● Apply changes without interruption of live streaming.
● Apply settings to multiple servers in a few clicks.
Web UI: knitting the transcoding scenarios
50 USD per month per instance
It’s that simple
No limitations on number of streams
● Visit Transcoder website for all details
● View Transcoder UI in action on our YouTube channel
● Install Transcoder for further usage