Be the first to like this
Learn who needs Professional Liability Insurance in Canada, why and how to get the best coverage, that is both fast and easy.
Find out what you need today. Visit: http://www.EasyCover.ca
Also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance, a type of insurance that is often used by professionals that give advice and professional services.
Many professions and businesses are seeking professional liability insurance specialists for their industry and or profession. Common searches include the following.
- Legal professions such as: lawyers, notaries public and attorneys.
- Information technology specialists such as: software developers, programmers, website developers), - management consultants, quality control specialists.
- Health care workers such as: nurses, doctors, surgeons, dentists, social workers, occupational therapists, psychologist and physical therapists.
- Financial specialists such as, ex: bookkeepers, financial advisers, financial planners, accountants / accounting firms.
- Education and art professions such as: teachers, authors, photographers and artists.
- Building professions such as: building inspectors, plumbers, electricians and general contractors.
- Business administration such as: HR consultants, and management consultants.
- Home improvement professions such as: real estate brokers, appraisers, insurance agents, landscape architects, architects, basement renovation, remodeling specialists and engineers in its many disciplines.
If you are a professional individual or business, find out how getting the top Errors and Omissions Insurance that can provide valuable coverage and protection and how it may be a good fit for you.