There are plenty of tech tools for fundraising, but what tools are best for causes wanting to raise money and build awareness in partnership with for-profit businesses? In this informative and actionable webinar, Joe Waters suggests seven tech tools that can make nonprofit and company collaborations easier and more successful.
As defined by Joe, Cause marketing is a mutually beneficial business and nonprofit partnership in which a company puts the power of its brand and marketing behind a cause to generate profits for both. In cause marketing, the company uses the cause as the focus of its marketing tactics.
During this one-hour interactive session, we’ll address what cause marketing is, how it can help your organization and what tools you’ll need to be most effective.
What You’ll Learn:
• Which social media tools will build your presence and credibility with corporate partners
• How to tweet, blog and Facebook your way to success
• The importance of mobile technology to your success, and your future
• How to take your cause marketing program online with etailers
• The best way to use location-based services such as Foursquare
Guest Expert, Joe Waters
Joe Waters teaches nonprofits and businesses how to use cause marketing and social media to establish, grow and deepen relationships with donors and consumers. He writes the web's leading cause marketing blog, Selfishgiving.com, and is a contributor to The Huffington Post, Chronicle of Philanthropy and Care2.com's Trailblazers for Good series. Joe is co-author of Cause Marketing for Dummies (August, 2011).