VISHWANATH RAO KEDARI
firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +966-568719649, Al Khobar, 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer with experience in Conceptual, FEED, and Detailed Engineering of
Subsea Pipelines,Submarine Cables, and good working knowledge with the softwares like AutoPipe V8i,
CAESAR II Version 6.1,Sage Profile 3D, PlusOne Version 5.2, AGA Version 3.00, DNV Modules
STABLELINES, FATFREE, Microsoft Office, Windows 7.
• Working knowledge of various International Oil and Gas standards such as DNV, API, ASME, and
ASTM and Saudi Aramco standards, procedures, and best practices.
• Valued team player with exceptional communication skills and good at vendor management being
professional in collecting, organizing, analyzing and summarizing the data and presenting the
information facilitating decision making.
M.S, Mechanical Engineering, University of South Alabama, Alabama, USA, GPA-3.88/4.0 Aug’06-Jul’08
B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering, Noor College of Engg, A.P, INDIA, Percentage 80.1 Jun’01-May’05
Subsea Pipeline Engineer, WorleyParsons Ltd.,Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Dec’12-Present
• FEED engineering, Detailed Engineering of Subsea Pipelines, Submarine Cables for Maintain Potential
Program (MPP) of Saudi Aramco on their field development jobs for various oil fields Abu Safah,
Manifa, Safaniyah, Marjan and Zuluf.
• Preparation of Safety Instruction Sheets for Pipelines and Risers, Calculations of Wall thickness, OBS,
Expansion, Free Span Calculations and OBR using Sage Profile 3D and handling of TQ’s/FCR’s/ECN’s
and document reviews on urgent basis.
• Offshore Site surveys as needed for the ongoing field development projects and preparation of Pipeline
Route Survey scope, marine approvals and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) studies.
Safaniyah Trunkline Replacement: FEED engineering of 30in trunkline replacement of 27km(offshore and
onshore sections), marine approval for routing based on to meet criteria of marine and environmental as corals
was encountered. Aug’16-Present
Berri Pipelines Replacement: Detailed engineering of 36in trunkline replacement of 7 km, Calculations of wall
thickness, stability as per AGA, Free spans,Crossing analysis and OBR as per Sage Profile 3D. Feb’16-Aug’16
Berri Pipelines Replacement Proposal: Routing of 6 subsea rigid pipelines(8inch to 30 inch) and getting
Marine approvals following the marine requirement for the wellhead and tie-in platforms, Demolitions of
pipelines and risers identification for the ease of future field development, EIA scope preparation for any burial
Safaniyah, Marjan and Zuluf Field Development: FEED engineering of Subsea Pipelines, Submarine Cables
done under 3 packages consisting of Headers including flexibles laterals, umbilicals and also handled
Clarification replies. Acted as Lead for the bidder clarifications replies. May’15-May’16
BRRI Field Development: Detailed engineering of 3X16-in Subsea Pipelines,Submarine CablesFeb’15-Jan’16
Pipeline Routing, Wall Thickness, OBS, Expansion, and Free Span calculations, OBR using SP3D,Caesar II Tie-
in Spool analysis and Subsea Flange check using ASME VIII, Div.1.
Bahrain Pipeline (Standalone Project) May’13-Dec’14
FEED Engineering of 30-inX0.75-inch, 3 segments (2 onshore & 1 offshore), total length
approx.:111km,offshore length: 41km (800m trenched, 31km on seabed, 7km trenched & 1.75 km HDD on
Bahrain side). On Bottom Roughness using Sage Profile 3D, Geophysical, Geotechnical Scopes of Work and
review of reports. Route study and preparation of alignment sheets, constructability scope of work, EIA study.
Manifa field development: Detailed engineering of 2X16” Subsea Pipelines, Cables, and risers. Dec’12-Dec’13
Safaniyah field development: Proposal Engineering of subsea pipelines and cables and associated risers for cost
estimation purpose. OBS study using AGA Level 2 program for the initial estimate of the concrete coating for
Subsea Pipeline Engineer, NPCC Engineering Ltd, Mumbai, Maharashtra Apr’11-Oct’12
• Proficient in going through bid and prepare Design Basis of Submarine Pipelines and Risers.
• Preparation of Bill of Materials (BOM) and Purchase Requisitions (PR) for Line pipes, 5D Bends, Monel
Sheathing, Sacrificial Anodes, Subsea Bolts and Nuts.
• Thorough experience in Offshore pipeline design calculations namely Wall Thickness, On Bottom
Stability, Expansion, Cathodic Protection, and Free Spans of Pipelines.
Projects: “WO-16 Cluster & SB-14 Well Head Platforms Project of ONGC”(9 Pre-Installed Rigid Risers)-
Worked on pre-bid and detailed Engineering of Pre-Installed Risers using Autopipe V8i, version 9.1.1.
-ADMA-OPCO-Worked on Detailed Engineering of 14-inch water injection replacement pipeline in Zakum
Pipeline Design Engineer, EPP Composites Pvt. Ltd (ISO 9001-2008), Rajkot, Gujarat-360021 Nov’10-Feb’11
• Design of GFRP, GFRE Pipelines as per AWWA M 45, AWWA C 950, BS 7159, IS 12709, IS 14402
manufactured by filament winding process.
• Worked on HPCL Marine Outfall project-Design of 8 inch GRP pipeline for effluent discharge into sea.
OBIEE Consultant, Zen Infotech, Shawnee, Kansas-66203 Sep’09-Mar’10
• Developing reports using different Analytics Views (Pivot Table, Chart, and Column Selector),
Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, charts, tabular using Dashboard and Page Prompts.
Subsea Pipeline Engineer, Cronus Technology, Inc., Houston, Texas-77042, USA Sep’08-Jun’09
Pipeline Engineer –CVX Deepwater pipeline Repair System
Integrated into the CVX Deepwater pipeline Repair System team to provide expertise in deepwater pipeline
repair procedures using Caesar II software.
• Codes used for various projects are DNV OS F101, API, ASME B 31.4, ASME B 31.8, DOT, and DOI.
Graduate Research Assistant, Mechanical Engineering Department, May’07-Jul’08
University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama, (Funded by National Aeronautics and Space Administration
(NASA)). Manufactured polymer composites by using VARTM process.
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)-Mechanical
THE INDIA CEMENTS LIMITED, Andhra Pradesh, Vishnupuram, India-508 355. Apr’06-Jun’06
Computech Info Solutions, Hyderabad, India Jun’05- Mar’06
Environment: Auto CAD 2006, Pro-E, Solid Works 2005, and ANSYS.
Design Aspects of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Dec’04-May’05
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (B.H.E.L), Hyderabad, India.
• Calculated mechanical and thermal calculations for heat exchangers according to ASME and TEMA
• Silver medalist in undergraduate school.
• Received invitation to join in Engineering Honor Society (Tau Beta Pi).
• Tau Beta Pi (TBP), member,Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering
• K.T. Hsiao, V.R. Kedari, “Experimental Characterization of Void Fraction of Polyester/E-Glass Fiber
Composites Manufactured with VARTM Process,” Proceedings of SAMPE Technical Conference 2008,
Long Beach, California, May 18-22, 2008.
References available upon Request.