Shetake Vishal Vasant
B.E (Computer Engg).
Contact No. : - 9820632098
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my
knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational
• Completed B.E in Computer Science and Engineering from Shivaji University with 60%.
• Completed Diploma in Computer Science from MSBTE with 70.21%.
• Completed 10th
from St. Lawrence High School (Mumbai University) with 77.53%.
• Grid computing environment.
The project was in .net technology, it consisted of more than 3 systems, In which one was the
server, other was the processing system and client.
The client would send program execution query to the server, then the server would check which
processing system is free and then used to compile and run the program on that system, and
would send the reports or results back to the clients.
• Lab monitoring system.
The project was in .net technology, where in a lab a system would gather all the reports means
history of all the lab computers to know what kind of work was done by students or any person
who uses the lab.
The software was capable to send the history reports to the corresponding lab assistant and class
teacher via mail.
• Desktop maintenance skills.
• Good command over hardware and networking.
• Knowledge of different operating systems e.g. Windows & Linux.
• Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Power Point.
• Languages: C, C++, Oracle, Java, SQL server 2008, JSP.
• General and graphic application: HTML.
• Sound knowledge of web designing.
• Knowledge of Office 365: Sharepoint, Linc, Outlook.
• Can install and configure Office 365 all alone.
• Knowledge of Quick heal anti-virus on server and clients.
• Sound knowledge of Symantec Backup.
• Currently working as a Presales Consultant (SAP & Microsoft) in A.G Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
from June 2015.
1. Experience in Pre-Sales and selling IT services in the Domestic Market. Proven expertise in
Pre-Sales activities like Client interaction support, Proposal support, Post-Proposal support
during entire Sales Cycle also Market Research, prospecting the target market, responding to
quotations / proposals; writing case studies, presentations; preparing sales & marketing
collaterals, ad-campaigns and event management.
2. The primary objectives are to identify & qualify business opportunities for AG Technologies
in the targeted geography and position AGT's MS & SAP Services.
3. Establishing IT services portfolio of the company in India and precisely Mumbai region with
focus on customized IT Application life cycle, ERP implementation & support, and end-to-
end managed services Professional Services, IT Infrastructure Management
4. Responsible for generating new business through building trusting relationships and partner
ecosystem, working on alliances with various software /hardware integrators and service
5. Creation of new opportunities in the SAP and Microsoft technology space.
6. Establishing professional services portfolio of managed services in ERP, S/W product
development & support.
7. Identify key decision makers; navigate through gatekeepers and influence technical/business
users as well as CFOs, CIOs & MD's.
8. Daily interaction with client CIO/IT-Head, CEO other senior executives as well as Executive
Directors & Partners within the firm.
• Worked as a Business Development Executive in Spider Software Pvt. Ltd. from May 2014 –
1. Generating leads through various social media activities.
2. Creating an awareness of the company through various websites and web portals.
3. Generating leads through emails and sms campaigns.
4. My area for lead generation includes Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and
5. Looking after the sales targets, and doing activities for achieving them on monthly and yearly
6. Creating reports as and when required for Sales and Regional heads so that they can have a
brief knowledge about their remaining targets and achievements.
7. Arranging seminars and workshops in cities under me for generating more business and for
creating an awareness of our technical analysis software.
8. Generating leads through the website by using SEO and GOOGLE PPC techniques.
• Worked as a System Engineer/Technical Support at JSK Infotech on various OS and Antivirus
Technologies including cloud platform i.e. Office 365.
1. Installation and maintenance of various servers and operating systems
2. Installing and maintaining various anti-virus programs in the systems and looking towards the
safety of the systems.
3. Installing and creating accounts in cloud technologies i.e. Office 365 and maintaining them
according to the needs of the customers.
4. Handling client issues in Office 365 settings, client server installations and system problems.
• Team spirit & Independent.
• Ability to rapidly build relationship and set up trust.
• Adaptive, Confident, Determined & Focused.
• Work well under pressure and willing to take new challenges.
• Birth Date : - 17/09/1991
• Language Known : - English, Hindi and Marathi.
• Interest & Hobbies : - Internet browsing, Chess, Football, Travelling.
• Passport : - I have a valid Indian passport.
• Address : - B/703, charkop mahavir krupa hsg soc, sec-4, plot-104,
Charkop, Kandivali west, Mumbai- 400067.
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
References will be available upon request.