Vishal Kasi Vishwanath
10/37 Yeshwant Nagar, Goregaon West, Mumbai-400062
+91 9619705688 email@example.com
FRM Certified Professional with 6+ years of experience in IT - Financial Services
Business Analysis & Product Management experience in IT Services, Banking & Financial Services (BFSI) domain
with subject matter expertise in Margin Trading, Securities backed Lending, Collateral and Limit Management &
Foreign Exchange (FX) Post Trade Management.
Good understanding and exposure in Requirements gathering & Analysis, User Story building, Documentation of
Business and Functional Specifications having worked with both Agile as well as Waterfall implementation models
of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
2013 Masters in Business Administration at Symbiosis Institute of International Business
Specialization – Finance
2008 B.E., Electronics & Telecommunications, Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Mumbai University 70.3%
2004 H.S.C., South Indian Education Society, Mumbai, Maharashtra Board 90.5%
2002 S.S.C., Dr. Antonio Da Silva High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra Board 89.7%
Management)FRM Certified Professional - 2016
WORK EXPERIENCE 6 yrs 5 monthsWORK EXPERIENCE 6 yrs 5 months
JP Morgan Chase Designation – Team Lead
Project : JP Morgan Markets Role – Process & Project Specialist
• Product Owner driving FX Post Trade solution for trade confirmation & settlement.
• Requirements gathering, documentation & tracking.
• Collaberating with Technology team & business stakeholders during design & development phase.
• Driving UAT testing and providing training.
3i Infotech Ltd Designation – Senior Manager
Project :Kastle Lending Solution Client:PNB Housing Finance Role – Senior Business
• Requirements gathering, creating functional & technical specifications documents & client demos.
• Collaberating with Technology team during design & development phase
• Driving UAT testing and providing training.
Maveric Systems Ltd, Chennai (Industry: IT) Designation – Associate Consultant
Project :Global Common Client: Citibank Role – Business Analyst
Description: G2C is a Citi initiative to provide a common global banking platform across all countries with
Phased rollouts already completed in countries in APAC and North Asia regions.
• SME for Margin & Securities Backed Finance and Credit & Risk operations.
• Participating in Requirements workshops to facilitate user story building and contribute towards baselining
of functional specifications after ensuring approval from all stakeholders(countries, product owner, system
Architect and Regional SME)
• Collaborating with the Scrum Team(Design & Development Teams, Scrum Master, SIT and UAT testing
teams) to ensure that changes go live as planned in a particular Sprint.
• Preparing a document to map functional requirements, indicate country-wise applicability of product
features and track functionality changes in every roll-out to aid the Business Testing Team (UAT phase) in
preparing Test Scenarios covering all happy and alternative system flows.
• Working closely with teams from upstream and downstream Product Processors like Customer
Management, Investments (Mutual Funds, Fixed Income Securities, Equities), ALS (Advanced Lending
System) in documenting Impact Analysis of new requirments/Technical changes.
• Providing functional support to UAT Testing Team
• Ensuring adherence to processes like Test Scope Change Management(TSCM) and Defect Lifecycle
• Working with Regional SMEs on initiatives like Wealth Management cookbook and process mapping
Atos India Ltd, Mumbai (Industry: IT)
Project: Global IT – Artemis Role - Functional Support
• Providing Functional Support for Project Planning and Management Tool - Artemis
• Database Management, Change Management, Defect Management and Release Management, Data
extraction using SQL Language
SUMMER INTERNSHIPSUMMER INTERNSHIP
Corporate Bridge (Industry: Equity Research)
Project Title: “Investment Analysis: Financial Modeling & Valuation: FMCG: Dabur”
• Prepared an Industry Report giving an overview of the FMCG Sector
• Completed a Historical Ratio Analysis in Excel for the company
• Prepared a Financial Model for Dabur by forecasting its financials for the next five years
• Estimated a Target Price for the stock of Dabur using a DCF Valuation Model and Relative Valuation by
• Submitted a final Equity Research Report on Dabur (Initiation Report) with a Buy Recommendation on the
basis of the estimated target price and other research outcomes
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIESACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Completed Capstone Business Simulation at SIIB and was one of the top scorers
• Co-planned and co-ordinated a visit by the representatives of the reputed GIMV group, Belgium to SIIB in 2011
• Gained recognition for my work in the form of a ‘Spot Award’ at Atos India Ltd.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONPERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth: 20 August 1986
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi. Tamil(Spoken)