• Business and a blog
• Vihreä ilo started a year and a half
• My path:
Hobby -> Studies -> Business
”The key idea of the blog and workshops
is the joy that comes from doing useful things yourself
using herbs and other natural products
- with the respect for the environment.”
Who am I?
• Virpi Hirvensalo, project coordinator in the
city of Turku, entrepreneur and mother of
• Diploma in councelling of wild herbs,
luontaisterapia- ja kansanvalistuskeskus
• Degree in phytotherapy, Kauhajoen
evankelinen opisto (basic studies)
• Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation
in Formula Botanica – Online Learning in
Organic Cosmetic Science (almost done).
• PhD in Geography, University of Turku
• Qualification of a vocational teacher,
Christmas workshops and DIY natural hair care products
prepare products for yourself or gifts for friends and family
Program for Hen
Easy and quick cosmetics
-For kids and adults
-Just mix ingredients and pack
Raw materials in workshops are high quality organic
ingredients: vegetable oils, essential oils, herbs, clay, etc.
When you make
• you use less packaging
• you can refill and reuse
bottles and jars.
• you dont need
unnecessary chemicals –
choose only ingredients
you need at the
• you learn about herbs
And it is fun!
Blog and online shop: www.vihreailo.fi