Be the first to like this
Sierra Metals Inc. (formerly Dia Bras Exploration Inc.) is Latin America's newest mid-tier precious and base metals producer and offers a strong value proposition to investors based on:
1) Undervalued vs. Peers: Low cash cost producer with strong upside potential for growth.
2) A Solid Financial Position: Strong positive cash flow with $80 million in the treasury and $83 million in earnings during 2012.
3) Diversified Asset Base: Precious and base metals producer with three operating mines in Peru and Mexico.
4) Substantial Reserve Growth: Expanded Reserves 8x in two years; and, 30% annual production growth in 2012.
5) Stable Investment Yield: $10 million annual dividend plus share buyback program.