2. INTERNSHIPAT SITECH PLM
SITECH is a company with
the vision to help customers
take advantage of global
opportunities made available
by present day state of the art
Gratified to introduce myself as a Kakadia Viraj
Yashvant an indigenous of Gujarat, India. (DOB
20/06/2001) Born and procured in the heritage
city of Vadodara which is located in the western
part of India and the state of Gujarat, I am
grateful to express how delighted I am to share
my experience of my current ongoing internship
at Sitech PLM, Vadodara.
I am Pursuing a career in Bachelors in mechanical
engineering at Shantilal Shah Engineering College
which is affiliated with Gujarat Technological
University. Being a self-motivated individual who
can find creative solutions to engineering
challenges I have been fortunate to learn and
grow my carrier with Sitech PLM.
4. About of the Company
• • Established in 1994, Sitech PLM is a leading
provider of high-quality and cost-effective
engineering services, software & training across
• • They have been the authorized solution partner to
Siemens Digital Industry Software since 1999 and
also the authorized solution partner of ANSYS since
• • With over two decades of experience, they
guarantee to choose the right product with rapid
development. • They design to manufacture.
Founded in Vadodara, Sitech PLM today has more
than 600+ companies as their customers.
• • They catered to industries such as Agriculture,
Aerospace & Defence, Automobile, Construction
Equipment, Consumer Durable, Education &
Learning, Electrical, Healthcare, Medical, Packaging,
Textile, Utilities & Others.
• • Their specialities are in Design, Machines, Data
Management, PDM, PLM, Software, consultation,
Product Design, Automation, and machining.
5. Overview of the company!
Their team consists of proficient engineers who
can support CAD, design validation, compliance,
product engineering, and assembly automation
as per your requirement.
• Their passion for design, manufacturing
excellence, and innovation have always helped
us in reaching the next level.
• Their Expertise in design approach over CAD,
CAM & Simulation, it's a fundamentally better
way to design.
• The engineering services provided by them are
I. Industrial design
II. New product development
III. Design validation & optimization (FEA)
IV. Rapid prototyping & tooling
V. Reverse Engineering
VI. CAD CAM CAE consultants
VII. Tools, Jigs, Fixture design
VIII. CNC programming IX. Design to manufacture
6. What is my job role during the
• I work here as an intern in their design department as a design engineer intern. I
work here with a team of 14 people working with me having different kinds of job
• My job role here is to design the products and the projects received by the
company. The company uses Siemens Solid Edge Software to design the Products.
• Draftsman does the 2-D drawings of different types of designs and then We convert
them to 3-D models and further analyze them by simulating and rendering that
product in the KeyShot Software!
• Due to the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement ) of the Company, We Cannot have
those 3-D models or the projects with the dimensions
• I was trained by them for around 15 to 20 days in two phases where in phase one
we were trained with the company's environment and then the software and
equipment training was carried out !
7. What did i learned till date ?
1. an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of
engineering, science, and mathematics .
2.an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of
public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
3. an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences .
4.an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed
judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental,
and societal contexts.
5. an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a
collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives .
6.an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use
engineering judgment to draw conclusions .
7. an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies .
8.an ability to integrate the use of modern computer-based engineering tools into engineering practice.