In 2015, video overtook all other online activities in time spent online. Even B2B purchasers are looking to video to guide their decisions from discovery all the way to purchase. So how should B2B marketers adapt? Forrester Research Analyst, Nick Barber, shared his latest research on B2B video consumption, the growth of online video platforms, the leading edge of video technology, and best practices you need to follow if you’re using video for business.
- Video consumption behavior throughout the B2B customer journey
- How to organize video content and automate distribution with a video platform
- The biggest video marketing trends like personalization, interactivity, and sentiment analysis
- Recommendations for evaluating an online video platform
- Where to invest now and in the future for continued video marketing success
Watch the full webinar on demand at go.vidyard.com/forrester.