Junior Manager - Bidding & Estimation
IOT Infra Energy Ltd.
Working in Construction domain as an Bidding & Estimation Engineer at a reputed construction
company in India with over 4 years+ of experience in Oil and Gas Engineering, Procurement,
Construction (EPC) Sector.
Broad experience in engineering and technical functions such as Estimation, Costing for Mechanical,
Piping & Structural, Onshore works and Commercial Bid proposal including preparation of preliminary
design, material quantity take-off, man-hours, construction equipment, sub contract items assumption
and special consideration to arrive at a competitive bid price.
Skills & Expertise:
Project Cost Estimation & Tender Proposal
Coordination PMC, clients, vendors, and subcontractors
Experience & Job Profile:
Currently working as a Junior Manager (Bids & Proposals) at IOT Infra Energy Ltd. Mumbai
December 2013 - Present
Cost Estimation of EPC/LSTK projects of Oil & Gas, Pipeline Projects, Power & Chemical Plants.
Collaborated with consultants, clients, vendors, and subcontractors to compose technical and
commercial bids ranging from $2 million to $100 million across various segments including oil and
gas, pipelines, buildings and infrastructure.
Analyzed blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other construction documents to prepare time,
cost, materials, and labor estimates for ongoing projects.
Assisted project management teams in work, man-hour and labor rates planning, optimizing the overall
capacity utilization, preparation of final cost of the tender.
Analyzing the Tender & Preparation of Risk Analysis report for Management approval
Reviewed price quotes, negotiated with vendors and generated price lists, leading to successful
Performed value engineering & preparing material specifications, datasheets, MTO, Material and
purchase requisitions for projects.
Preparing Technical & Commercial bid and Pre-Qualification Documents.
Preparation of Pre-bid queries and coordinating with the client for the rectification of queries during
Final submission of the tender through the E-tendering System
Conducted market studies to evaluate the infrastructure of upcoming projects.
Providing Feedback to the Agents based on Quality Audits & Rendering Suggestions for Improvement.
• EPC Of COKE DRUM SYSTEM PAKAGE FOR DCU –IOCL Refinery Haldia India
• EPC Of SECONDARY TANK FARM PROJECT –STF Terminal Assam India
• EPC Of OIL COLLECTING STATION PROJECT –OCS Terminal Assam India
• EPC WORKS FOR AD DUQM PIPELINE PROJECT - OGC Oman
• SIX PIPELINE REPLACEMENT PROJECT AT ASSAM ASSET Assam India
• PROPOSED LINE 1 REPLACEMENT PROJECT-KPC Kenya
• BUDGETARY PROPOSAL FOR LOWER FARS HEAVY OIL DEVELOPMENT Terminal Sharjah
• FIVE PIPELINE REPLACEMENT PROJECT AT MEHSANA ASSET Gujrat India
• INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT FACILITIES Turkmenbashi
Onsite Experience & Job Profile:
Project Engineer at Stewarts & Lloyds of India Kolkata
August 2011 - November 2013 (2 years 3 months)
Handling the Shop floor for Piping & Structural fabrication.
Study of Drawings for Fabrication and Erection
Manpower & Material Management.
Direct Execution for Piping & Quality Control
Daily Progress Report.
Monthly & Weekly planning for fabrication And Erection.
Billing Control for Client & Contractor.
Monthly & Weekly Project Status
Purchase requisitions & Work order preparation.
Material Inspection & Delivery.
Material Quantity Calculation As per project requirement.
Project Progress & Billing Status.
• Inter Plant Pipe Line Project SAIL-DSP West Bengal India
• Start-UP Heater Fabrication For Matix fertilizer Ltd Panagarh India
• Flare Structure Fabrication Work for Paradip Refinery West Bengal India
• Primary Reformer Furnace Fabrication For Matix fertilizer Ltd Panagarh India
Bachelor's Degree, Mechanical Engineering, 2007-2011 RGTU
Bhopal HSC, Science SSM Damoh
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Date of Birth : 10/08/1989
Passport No : M3281308
Present Address : 1003, Corsica Hiranandani Estate,
Pathlipada, Thane (west), Maharashtra 400607
On request available.