Financing a Solar System: Leases Vs Loans - Venture Home Solar
Solar leases basically allow you to rent the solar PV system. They provide
you the maximum financial advantages of installing a solar power system
without paying for it up front. An outsider manages the system and offers
you the power through a monthly bill. The appraised value of the house
does not increase since the mortgage holder does not own the solar
THE CONCERNS ABOUT SOLAR LEASES
• With a lease, the third party owner (TPO) will install solar panels on
your property and, in return, you will consent to pay a below-market.
• Selecting a lease (or PPA) as your solar panel financing option will help
you to save from 10 to 30% every month on your utility power bill.
• The TPO will be in charge of keeping up the solar panels and, toward
the end of the lease
• Since the TPO owns the solar panel system, it will receive all refunds,
Solar loans are an excellent solar panel financing alternative if you prefer
to purchase your system. You can backload the whole cost of your
system. Loan terms can range from one to twenty years, depending on
the bank. As the system is completely under the control of the property
owner, once the credit is paid off, all future power created by the system
is free. Above all, the mortgage holder receives all federal, state, local,
and local incentives.
THE CONCERNS ABOUT SOLAR LOANS:
• Monthly electric bills should be higher than the monthly loan
installment payment, permitting you to begin saving cash quickly.
• Save 40-70% on power costs over the lifetime of your system,
• Solar loans have the same essential structure, terms, and conditions as
other home improvement loans.
• Interest on secured solar loans may likewise be deductible, making
even more funds available to you almost immediately.
Analyze Your Financing Options And Find The Best
One For You!
• Investigate more of the solar financing choices available to you,
including solar loans and solar leases, before you settle on a financial
product. Every situation is different, and deciding what is best for you
and your property depends on an extensive variety of factors.
• You can easily find numerous online companies—offering a great
competition and an immense network of qualified solar installers—to
give you the information needed to guarantee that you get the best
value for the dollars you invest in your solar energy system.
• Venture Home Solar
• 240 Kent Ave, Brooklyn,
• NY 11249
• +1 800-203-4158
• Resource: http://goo.gl/IfDM1n