Fhyzics, a global leader in Business Analysis, offers the most comprehensive and highly practical business analysis training. The course covers all the chapters of BABOK® V2/V3 with supporting Online Materials and Model Exams. The course also gives an overview of Microsoft Visio, Unified Modelling Language (UML) 2.0, Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) 2.0, Requirements Management Tool, Software Development Life Cycle, Wire Frame / Mock up Tools and Special Elements of Word, Excel & PowerPoint. This 30-Hours training course is offered both in Online and Classroom (only in India) formats.
10 weekend sessions each lasting for 3 hours. The sessions are Live, Faculty-Led and taught by CBAP® and PMI-PBA® certified faculty.
Dedicated batches for North-America, Europe, Australia, Middle-East and India
2 Days weekend Classroom sessions and 2 Online sessions.
www.fhyzics.com | email@example.com | 900-304-9000 | 900-305-9000 | 900-306-9000
Venkadesh Narayanan, BSME, MBA, CBAP®, PMI-PBA®, CBPP®
Former Indian Civil Servant [IRAS 2001 Batch]
BABOK® V2 Overview
What is a Process?
A process is a set of sequential activities carried out in a
predetermined order to deliver value to the customers.
Characteristics of a Process?
• All process has boundaries (start and end)
• It has more than one activity
• May have several starts and several outcomes
• A process can kick start another process
• Some sort of signal is required to kick start a process
• A process may start and end in the same function
• A process may cut across different functions
• A process may receive signals at different points of time
• Process maps have swim lanes and swim pools.
Types of Processes
An operational process that constitutes the core business of a
firm and is part of its primary value chain.
A non-operational process that is not part of the core business
of a firm but supports the primary processes.
The processes that govern the operation of a system.
Current vs. Future
• Current state mapping
• Future state mapping
• Gap analysis
• Capabilities required
• Solution needed