Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Cell 801-347-5361 167 E 2700 S
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Service Center Support 3- Mitchell International, Inc. - Salt Lake City, UT May 2015-Present
• Collect debt on worker's compensations claims.
• Correct issues that are preventing bills from processing.
• Help ensure patients are able to continue to fill medications by reconciling their past due
accounts which includes gathering information for adjustors and submitting forms
• Cross train other department employees and train new hires.
Onsite Marriott Desk Advisor, Interval International, Salt Lake City, UT July 2010-May 2015
• Responsible for answering incoming Marriott Resort calls, and servicing members to
meet organizational objectives and provide quality customer service.
• Consistently meet all departmental goals.
• Primary person responsible for training new hires.
• Extensive knowledge of all products with the ability to educate and maximize options for
Customer Service Representative II, Taylor, Bean & Whitaker, Midvale, UT Jan 2008 – Jan 2009
• Responsible for answering customer questions related to mortgage loans.
• Effectively solve customer inquiries utilizing the one-call resolution approach.
• Consistently answer 40-50 calls per day.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in answering questions related to escrow accounts.
Licensed Insurance Sales Producer, Allen Insurance Agency, Midvale, UT July 2001 – Dec 2004
April 2006 – Jan 2008
• Primary sales producer for property and casualty products.
• Provide customer service to current policyholders by endorsing policies, explaining
coverages and answering claims questions.
• Create financial worksheets on Excel for potential annuity clients.
• Research lead programs and make recommendations for the company.
Reservations Agent/Customer Service, Jetblue Airways, Salt Lake City, UT Jan 2005-Nov 2005
• Arrange flight reservations for customers, as well as service current reservations.
• Provide accurate information regarding Jetblue products and flights.
• Work independently from home and provide a professional and pleasant experience for all
customers who call.
• Graduate of Utah College of Massage Therapy, Salt Lake City, UT, March 2003
• High school diploma, Northgate High School, Walnut Creek, CA, June 1999