Successfully reported this slideshow.
VAIBHAV RANGRAO PATIL
84 b Patil Galli, A/P - Red, Tal- Shirala, Dist- Sangli,(MH) - 415408
Contact: +91 9405327999 (OR) +91 8806635502; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working as Maintenance Engineer MAKJAI LABORATARIES PVT. LTD. Kolhapur,
From JAN 2016 to Present.
•Responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy equipment required in the day to
•Analysis of machine failures
•Estimation of maintenance costs
•Assessing the needs of equipment replacements, spare parts
•Assessment of the required tools for the maintenance of the equipment
•Adopt and implement a detailed maintenance plan to minimize failures resulting in
stoppage of work
•Preventive Maintenance to all the Machines on Weekly, Monthly And Quarterly
B.E. (Mechanical), 2015
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar (Sangli), Shivaji University; 58.82%
Higher Secondary School, 2009
Vidyamandir Junior College, Islampur (Sangli); 62.00%
Senior Secondary School, 2007
New English School, Shirala (Sangli); 78.76%
• Training at Hematic Motors Pvt. ltd., Karad.
• Design Modification in Armature Shaft Molding Die sponsored by ‘Kulkarni Power
Tools Ltd.’ (KPT).
Armature shaft moulding machine is used to form coating on ‘Armature Shafts’ of
various dimensions. Different die was required for different dimension of shaft. For
each new slot of shaft die has to be changed. Thus, it requires lot of human effort to
change die having weight approximately 500kg and after changing it has to be
heated to 1500
C. This whole process takes about 2 hrs, which implies lot of
production loss. Thus, main objective of project is to find feasible solution in order
to minimise production loss and human effort.
A die of larger size was considered as fixed die. Then sleeves having outer
dimensions similar to fixed die and inner dimensions similar to shaft are modelled
in Pro-E. These sleeves are attached to one plate, which only have to change at the
time of shaft slot change.
This panel, with sleeves, may have weight approximately 2 kg. Thus one man
can lift it easily. Since the larger die is fixed on machine it will take hardly 10 to 15
min to heat sleeves to 1500.
Sleeves for each shaft size can be manufactured and
used. Thus this solution fulfils both requirements.
• Worked as a Co-ordinate of culture Committee in 2013. “KART – FORCE” Event Head in
• Member of Program Committee of National level Technical Symposium Quantum 2012
• Founder and Committee member of Student Development Association in R.I.T
• Worked as member of Program Committee of MESA for 2011-12 Worked as Secretary of
Treasure Committee of MESA for 2010-11
• Secured 1st
prize in National level Technical Event ‘Cannon-shot’ in
• Vertex2011 held at Walchand Collage of Engineering, Sangli
• Winner of R.I.T. ‘Cultural Festival 2013’
• Participated in various Technical events like Khymera2010, Déjà vu etc. &
achieved prizes in sports
• Secured Scholarship of Secondary School Scholarship exam 2004
• Date of birth: 10th
• Gender: Male
• Nationality: Indian.
• Marital Status : Single
• Language Proficiency: English, Hindi , Marathi
• Hobbies: Writing, Drawing sketch
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are fully true to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
Date : / /
(Vaibhav Rangrao Patil)