Be the first to like this
Thoughts such as, what does a patience mean, what it is all about and what its different facets are, may enable the facilitator understand it better. Some such thoughts about patience are given below.)
1. Patience is the capacity to endure hardship or inconvenience without complaint.
2. A person with patience remains calm even in provoking/distressing situation and is persistent in his efforts towards everything.
(The objective of the facilitation process is to help each participant explore the topic for himself, individually and independently. Following are some of the objectives of the session.)
1. To understand what is patience
2. To analyse whether one needs patience
3. To analyse whether one could develop patience and how.
4. To explore the impact on people, things and situations when one acts with patience.
5. To explore the impact on people, things and situations when one acts without patience.
(These are some leading questions that the facilitator may contemplate on for understanding and connecting with the topic.)
1. What is patience?
2. Can we develop patience? If yes, how?
3. What happens when one is impatient?
4. What is the role of patience in one's success and growth?
5. Is there a value of patience in today's world?
6. Is it possible to practice patience in one’s day to day life?
7. What could be the impact on the situation when one responds with patience?