Name : Utami Putri
Date of Birth : Palembang, March 31, 1986
Address : Jl. Jeruk Purut no. 28, Cilandak Timur, Jakarta selatan
Sex : Female
Status : Single
Religion : Moslem
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Phone : 085217225993 / 087748366663
I have great interpersonal skill, I am willing to work hard, self-motivated, discipline, high ability to
work in a team, and a fast learner.
To obtain an employment in innovative company that requires communications, human relations
and analytical thinking.
Executive Secretary for Commercial Director in PT.Hero Supermarket, Tbk.
2008 – 2010 : PGP The London School of Public Relations, Jakarta
Master Degree – Corporate Communication
2004 - 2008 : The London School of Public Relations, Jakarta
Bachelor Degree-Public Relations
Indonesian : Oral & Written
English : Oral & Written
Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
Achieving all job function and responsibility given, to contribute to the organization success and
development with ability and willingness to study and expand job knowledge.
Formal Working Experience
I) January 2014 – Present
Executive Secretary for COO Giant
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and
prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records,
correspondence, and other material.
- Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of
collections and disbursements.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
II) August 2013 – December 2013
Executive Secretary for Commercial Director
PT. Hero Supermarket, Tbk
- Manage COO’s scheduling, communication and travel coordination
- Draft original and routine correspondence for COO’s signature
- Manage deliverables to the COO and provide any necessary reporting
- Create and edit presentations, documents and reports for the COO as
- Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational
- Manage Administrative Management Team calendar, plans, and action
- Provide assistance to the COO and Deputy COO/General Counsel for
meeting preparation and events
- Support the COO’s participation in staff meetings, departmental meetings,
Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings, and Board of Directors
meetings; take notes and follow up action items related to such meetings
- Assist in the administration of the Legal Department, including scheduling
meetings, arranging travel, copying, filing legal documents,
- Develop and maintain appropriate document filing systems, and ensure
compliance with records retention procedures
- Manage corporate registration documents, lobbying registration forms,
and contracts database
- Develop relationships with key operational contacts, both internal and
- Ensure confidentiality at all times (this position will have access to highly
- organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attend meetings on your boss's behalf
- writing minutes
- planning, organizing and managing events,
- managing a budget,
- conducting research on the internet,
- writing weekly reports and executive summaries
- preparing presentations,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
III) March 2007 – April 2013
Representative For Director PT. Citra Triprakarsa
*Other supporting documents will be provided upon request.