Be the first to like this
What happens when Facebook takes on the mobile experience head first? Paper. With over 3,000 reviews and a 4+ rating on the app store, it’s clear that Paper is quickly becoming an app to be reckoned with. To explore the success of the app, we ran a study with 105 of our mobile testers.
Here is what we learned:
• People love guided tutorials they can control.
• People appreciate the lack of navigational elements.
• People really want to curate their news feed.
• People are delighted with subtle animation.
• People want to browse their content distraction free.
• People still want to share what they love with their friends.
I’m really looking forward to watching the Facebook Creative Labs team as they continue to explore new mobile experiences. Any thoughts? Opinions on your experience with the app? Questions on the study? Feel free to leave a comment!