How to Send Text Messages from
PC to iPhone?
Q: Is there a way to read and send text
messages (SMS) from a PC to my friends'
iPhone, just by having it connected to the
PC with a USB cable?
• Texting messages is a common communication way in
the daily life and work. And sending a text from your
computer can be useful for reaching friends when
you've misplaced your phone or when you're sitting
down on a computer for a long time working. However,
we know that in most situations, you can't text from a
computer to cell phones only with a simple USB cable,
thus, you need to find a risk-free yet professional third-party
program as your assistant.
• Which Kinds of Program can be Your Ideal Assistant?
• Referring to third-party program, almost all users will focus on its
security, it is mainly because that a bad-performance software
will easily leak out your privacy personal information to public, so
that you may receive some unnecessary losses. To avoid this
disaster, we strongly recommend you to find a tool which is
come from a reliable studio. If you have no idea about this kinds
of program, maybe you can try this Coolmuster
Android Assistant. We promise that it is 100% clean and
standalone program in the market.
• What's more, this program allows you to send messages from PC
to iPhone or other cell phones by simply connecting your phone
to the program via a simple USB cable. Then everything will be
done just like a piece of cake. Now, just click the below icon to
get this powerful program on your computer.
• 3 Simple Steps to Send Messages from
Computer to Cell Phones
• Maybe you've noticed that this program are
only available in Android mobile phones. So if
your cell phone comes with other running
system like iOS, Windows 8, etc., then you
may need to find other way to achieve your
goal. For Android users, just follow the below
steps to text your friends via PC.
• Step 1. Launch the Program & Enable USB
Link your Android phones to computer via its USB
cable and run the program directly. Then in order to
make your device successfully detected by the
program, you need to open USB debugging and
install USB driver on your phone. Below is some
suggestions for your reference.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click
"Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click
"Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click
"About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several
times until getting a note "You are under developer
mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer
options" < Check "USB debugging".
• Step 2. Send Messages to Anyone You Like
When your device is recognized by the program, you
can see the detailed information of your device on
the main interface. Select "Contacts" option on the
top of the panel and then you can see all contacts on
the interface. Choose the one you want to text and
hit "Send" button, then a pop-up window will
appear, just type the information you want to say
and then click "Send SMS" to finish the process.
• Note: If the message you want to text multiple
people at one time, then just add these phone
number in the pop-up window at one time.
• Done! Now, no matter your friends mobile
phone is iPhone, BlackBerry or other cell
phones, they can receive your messages
which is sent from your computer very well.
Cool, right? If you haven't installed this
program on your computer, then just get the
free trial version to send messages to iPhone
via PC easily.
• More article:
• Tips to Print out text messages/conversation
from iphone 6
• Tips to print off sony phone text messages