USC SouthBank Library Service
What library collections and services are accessible from USC SouthBank
How can the Library help SouthBank Students?
• Help you locate information using Discover, the Databases, and
the Library Guides
• Be the friendly voice on the telephone, via email or online message service
• Locate and acquire resources that meet the needs of our coursework
students, teaching staff, and researchers
• The Reserve Collection includes a copy of the prescribed text.
Reserve loans are for 2 hours.
You can only use them within USC SouthBank Student Central and Student
• The 1 Day Loan Collection is prescribed reading that can be taken home.
• The 3 Day Loan Collection is for required readings that can be taken home.
• Students can borrow books and DVDs from USC Sunshine Coast using the
Inter-site Request Form accessible from the Library website.
• Use the USC Library website and help Library Guides for detailed information.
Overview of USC Library items held at USC SouthBank
The Reserve, 1 Day and 3 Day
Loans are held in Student
Access is restricted to office
Semester opening hours
-Reserve, 1 and 3 Day Loans
• Monday to Thursday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
• Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Closed weekends & public holidays
Library – extended services
Get access to more resources –
request an item held at Sippy Downs
and receive at SouthBank within two
• Via hold from the library catalogue
(items currently on loan)
• Via the inter-site request form
(items available on the shelf)
How to get an available book from USC Sunshine Coast
Need more help?
How to Library Guides
Phone +61 7 5430 2804