• 501c3 dedicated to the advancement of healthcare,
education and government
• Invested over $100M in the region over the last 3 years to
build the largest fiber network in Northeast Ohio
• Our customers on the network:
- Over 300 healthcare facilities
- Majority of universities and community colleges
- Cuyahoga County, City of Cleveland, Cleveland Airport
• Experience managing large projects
- $16M FCC Rural Health Care Pilot Program
- $70M NTIA Broadband Stimulus Grant Project
- $19M NTIA Connect Your Community Grant Project
- $8M Medina County Fiber Network
K-12 , community
City, county and
Network delivers access to thousands of locations
Focus on Innovation
• Gigabit access to business accelerator for coworking
• Entrepreneurial Houses where rooms can be rented with
access to gigabit network.
• Has invested $580,000 in 50 early-stage companies to
date that have raised $10 million in follow-on funding.
• Team competition to develop healthcare IT applications
• Gigabit access for use by teams for showcasing work
Focus on Innovation
Juniper Network Powered BYOD Cloud
• Public or private cloud
• Open to you for application development and testing
Fiber as Currency
• Provide bandwidth in exchange for equity to lower your
start up and ongoing operational expenses
• Large base of healthcare institutions
• First of its kind Medical Mart for showcasing
equipment, demonstrations and services
• Cuyahoga County is the largest county in Ohio and
has an appetite for application development and use
• K-12, 13 key sites service 90% of all Northeast Ohio
locations making application delivery simpler
1. 10 Gigabit network, which is 10,000 times faster than your home internet
access. 100G coming soon!
2. 2,000 miles of fiber across Northeast Ohio.
3. 18 data centers are connected to the network.
4. 95% of all healthcare organizations in Northeast Ohio use our network.
5. Every major university and community college in Northeast Ohio is on
6. All major carrier networks pass through Cleveland, on Chicago to New
7. Over 100 points of interconnection to other broadband providers. (AT&T,
Time Warner, Level 3, XO, etc.)
8. 570 on-net buildings with fiber access under our control.
9. $100M invested over the last three years.
10. My team, we are easy to deal with and won’t waste your time.
Top 10 Reasons to Work with OneCommunity