Successfully reported this slideshow.
BFA Digital Media (Animation) – May 2021
Creative Writing Minor
Otis College of Art and Design
Creative Storytelling Intern at Side Street Projects
June – August 2019
Created animated title sequences, posters, fliers, and other material for Side
Street's social media and donors. Helped restore and reorganize a large digital
photo archive. I also helped hire a new Communications Manager, who I served
as an assistant to.
O-Commitment Club Secretary
July 2020 – May 2021
Served a volunteer leadership position in a student advocacy club at Otis in my
Senior year. Met frequently and closely with the Student's Union, Otis' Senior
Team of administration, and other groups to relay student feedback,
brainstorm new policies, and implement shared governance. Took notes, kept
files, organized meetings, and developed relationships with school
Otis College of Art and Design – September 2018 – December 2019
In-Class Note Taker
Took weekly notes in a 3-hour History of Aesthetics class for a classmate.
Skills and Highlights
– Fluent in the Adobe Suite, Storyboard Pro, PaintTool SAI, Microsoft Office, Clip
Studio Paint, Maya, Excel, and Google Docs.
– Background in storytelling and poetry in addition to visual arts.
– Works quickly and ambitiously.
– Values visual shorthand and clarity.
– Storyboarding and Pitching – 2D Character Animation
– Figure Drawing – Visual Development
– Storytelling and Screenwriting – Character Design