5 Effects that will lead to “OMG” moment
1. I want to know more
2. Sounds like a great idea
3. This is going to be huge!
4. These are the people to do it
5. I want to help you
“I want to know more”
What is it?
- Find the strongest piece of your product
- Show traction – can be discussed in the beginning if the result is
BUT What if you don’t have any traction?
-> Show that you have potential customers
People like to talk about many things
that people don’t actually care.
Be SELECTIVE of what you
are going to say.
Why is it a good idea?
1. Identify Problem
2. Find the right Solution
• Make the existing solution better
• Adapt the existing solution to problems in your country
• Apply existing solutions to your industry
3. Show that you are better than anybody
“Sounds like a great idea”
“This is going to be huge!”
1. Realistic market size
2. Bottom-up or top-down
“These are the best people to do it”
Three ways to claim you are the best people
1. Key competency required in order to succeed
2. “Superpower” that nobody else has
3. Good signals (external factor)
1. What kind of help do you need?
- funding/ employees/ partners?
2. Make the ask
Investors are looking for a team that …
- can execute fast
- has the potential to create a multimillion company
- is able to gain traction in a limited amount of time
“I want to help”