1. Love Marriage: Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like. Arranged Marriage: Similar to object oriented programming approach. We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The main object is fixed and various functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.
2. Love Marriage: It is a throwaway type of prototype as client requirements rises with time thus it is a dynamic system and difficult to maintain. Arranged Marriage: Requirements are well defined so use of waterfall model is possible.
3. Love Marriage: Family system hangs because hardware called parents are not responding. Arranged Marriage: Compatible with hardware i.e Parents.
4. Love Marriage: You are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life. Arranged Marriage: You are a team member under project leader parents so they are responsible for successful execution of project - Married life.
5. Love Marriage: Client expectations include exciting feature as spouse cooking food, washing clothes etc. Arranged Marriage: All these features are covered in the SRS as required features.
6. Love Marriage: Acceptance test possible you can try before you buy. Arranged Marriage: Product is sold as it is where it is basis. Product once sold will not be taken back.