The Maestro™ Pedicure Chair
How it all Began.
In 1975, John Meyerovich, a Russian immigrant came to the United States. John was
an engineer by trade in Russia. He had an idea for a pedicure footspa and invented
the world’s first footspa. John and his immediate family moved to Wisconsin and
opened two nail salons located in Fox Point and in Elm Grove.
The Elm Grove location relocated to Brookfield and both salons expanded into offering
product lines, skin care and nail services. This growth lead to the creation of European
Touch Company, Inc.
Joe Galati met John Meyerovich in 1983 and cofounded European Touch Ltd II which
was the company responsible for the design, development and sale of whirlpool
pedicure spas. John’s primary responsibility was in the nail care products, while Joe’s
primary responsibility was the footspa equipment.
The Legacy Continues.
From 1985 through 1998, thousands of pedicure spas were manufactured and
sold all over the world. Both European Touch companies were sold to Styling
Technology in June of 1998.
Since 1998, Joe and John have kept their finger on the pulse of the pedicure
industry. They sensed an opportunity to bring something innovative and creative
and founded Continuum Footspas LLC in June of 2006.
Continuum Footspas, a family owned company located in New Berlin,
Wisconsin, is totally different, totally committed to superior design,
quality and service.
Welcome to the highest standards in the pedicure industry.
Welcome to the Continuum Footspas family.
The Maestro Pedicure Chair
• The Maestro™ promises an alternative
experience guaranteed to satisfy the most
discriminating clientele. But it’s more than
just a pretty face.
• The curvaceous cherry wood base conceals
a steel frame which easily supports 300
pounds, making The Maestro as strong and
beautiful as the arch itself.
The Maestro Pedicure Chair
• Sleek lines and distinctive looks highlight
a pedicure chair that is inviting and
• Integrated lower lumbar support
together with a color coordinated
headrest ensure total comfort and
The Basin and Leg Supports
• Featuring a solid surface material similar to Corian®,
the basin is arguably one of The Maestro’s most prominent
features. It’s extremely durable and stain resistant yet
unmistakably beautiful. The Maestro’s basin also
features a patent pending integrated footrest, removable
foot massage rollers and a built-in spout with overflow protection.
• The Maestro’s dual and independent leg supports pivot
upward to support the entire leg, not just the foot. Feet
are perfectly positioned for massage and
Acoustic Resonance Massage Technology
• Clients are relaxed by resonating
pulsars embedded into an
incredibly comfortable and beautifully
upholstered* seat cushion.
• Clients select from specially composed passages or may utilize their own
MP3 player to create a customized acoustic resonance experience. High
quality headphones also are provided.
• Touch keypad is embedded into the armrest allowing the client to
effortlessly adjust the resonance and headphone volume independently.
*Upholstery is available in thirteen colors and features luxurious double-stitching in a
NoPipe™ Jet Technology
A Lasting Sensation.
• The Maestro features NoPipe
Jet Technology that provides a
strong, invigorating massage that’s
• NoPipe Jet Technology is also whisper
quiet and easy to clean.
One Incredible Design Deserves Another.
• Curved cherry veneer seat and back.
• Contoured cushion matches The
Maestro chair cushion.
• Telescoping column height range is
15 1/2quot; to 20”.
• Very comfortable, well-made
• Coordinates beautifully with
The Maestro pedicure spa.
Design, Functionality, Convenience.
An exceptionally attractive portable cart that complements
The Maestro in both look and feel.
• Much more than a cheap plastic
• A large work surface.
• Removable storage tray.
• Extra large towel bin.
The Other Details
At Continuum Everything is Important.
• All wood surfaces are solid cherry veneers stained and protected with a
durable conversion varnish finish.
• The Maestro‘s digital controls are designed with convenience, functionality and
quality in mind. Most operational functions are controlled by the touch
of a button.
• Adjustable, color-coordinated neck/head rest is standard.
• Convenient cup holder/tray is standard.
• Drain pump is standard.
• Every Maestro includes a Pedicure Log Book that makes
documentation easy and convenient.
• ETL certified.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.
The Team at Continuum Footspas
Thanks You for Your Support.
• Please share your comments and suggestions with us.
We want to hear from you!
• Call 877.255.3030 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Visit our website often as it is updated frequently.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS MAILING ADDRESS
2236 S. 162ND Street P.O. Box 363
New Berlin, WI 53151 USA Brookfield, WI 53008
p: 262 754 4900 f: 262 754 4901 tf: 1 877 255 3030