Be the first to like this
-A presentation made at www.bloggingwhilebrown.com New York City, 2013 Conference on how a blogger's content can get them into legal trouble.
5 Questions This Presentation Answered:
1. What is defamation, what does it have to do with blogging and why even I need to fact check?
2. What's the 411 on endorsements and product reviews and what will definitely get you sued?
3. Why protecting content is important and why other people can sometimes steal your stuff?
4. Why the fine print matters and what the advertiser doesn't want to tell you, but I will.
5. How your big mouth can get you in trouble if you are not careful?