12 easy ways to accelerate sales using Strategy Mapper and Salesforce. Reduce the administrative overhead of managing accounts and opportunity plans in Salesforce, create plans in less than 15 minutes and update them from data and information gathered in meetings.
12 Ways to Accelerate
Sales and Increase
1. Create and maintain strategic account and opportunity plans
then have flawless, tactical execution of those plans.
Structure to winning.
2. Equip Sales Execs with a powerful, intuitive solution in
Salesforce to gather Actionable Intelligence…
That maps to YOUR
requirements to gather
data required to win!
3. Reduce the number of customer meetings to win a deal.
How many meetings is it taking to close a deal today and at
Average number of meetings to win a deal at Point N Time is:
4. Implement strategies to improve the quality and outcome of
Have a repeatable cadence for all
types of customers and all types of
Drive success in all customer
meetings based on known
information and information that
must be obtained.
Determine customers’ initiatives to
drive opportunities to closure.
5. Document the customer requirements in the first meeting.
Know early on if your solution meets their requirements!
Know if this is truly a winnable opportunity.
6. Ensure teams are following the defined and implemented
Provide your teams with the required information at the
right time, in each and every stage of your sales process.
7. Document and track detailed opportunity milestones’
progress to increase win rates.
Instantly know where opportunities are related to closing.
8. Respond quickly and correctly to the shifting competitive
landscape in each opportunity.
competitor in the
Know before you
go to customer
9. Identify trends and customer behaviors that stop deals from
gathered in every
meeting across your
Plan your message and
sales pitch with
10.Be better prepared for each and every customer meeting.
Be prepared for what can
happen before every meeting.
11.Give the seller more time to sell!
Single Input – Multi
Just in-time Data.
12.Win, No Matter Who is the Account Executive.
Disaster Recovery for Sales – Ensure Business Continuity!