Watch the full video: https://youtu.be/6dvbbJoiof8
Getting into a new type of business might seem a complicated endeavor. Especially when talking about affiliate marketing. There are lots of doubts about it on the internet. Is it legal? Is it fairly paid? Do you need enormous funds to get started?
To remove any uncertainty, we’ve decided to hold a webinar on travel affiliate marketing fundamentals, monetization models and expert advice for you to start your journey with Travelpayouts, the biggest travel-only affiliate network.
✔ Travel Affiliate Marketing: how it works, types of partnerships
✔ How to start as a travel affiliate?
✔ Reaching out to the travel affiliate community
✔ Choosing offers: Networks, niches, geographies and the approval process
✔ Offers pack for a quick start
✔ A brief Travelpayouts tour: From registration to statistics and money withdrawal
✔ Further steps and best practices
✅ Register at Travelpayouts! elearning.travelpayouts.com
✅ Join the first travel affiliate community on Reddit! Compare offers and leave your reviews here: https://www.reddit.com/r/travelaffiliateclub/
✅ Travel affiliate club: compare and review travel programs here: https://travelaffiliate.club/
✅ An easy way to switch from HotelsCombined: https://blog.travelpayouts.com/en/hotelscombined-affiliate-program-alternatives/
✅ Join the Travelpayouts chat and channel in Telegram
✅ Welcome new offers at Travelpayouts: Big Bus Tours, OYO and Flixbus in the US
✅ A brand new free guide on how to fill your website with first-class content! Read here. https://read.travelpayouts.com/en/online-content-creation-guide/
✅ Not sure yet how to start as a travel affiliate? Read our free guide here: https://read.travelpayouts.com/en/travel-traffic-monetization/
✅ Affiliate program changes due to COVID-19 pandemic. Read here: https://blog.travelpayouts.com/en/affiliate-program-changes-due-to-covid-19-pandemic/
1. Travel Affiliate Marketing: how it works, types of partnerships
2. How to start as a travel affiliate?
3. Brand new travel affiliate community
4. Brief Travelpayouts tour: from registration to statistics and money
5. Choosing offers: networks, niches, geographies, the approval
6. Offers pack for a quick start
7. Further steps and best practices
8. Q&A session
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
TRAVEL AFFILIATE MARKETING
THE SURVIVAL KIT
The travel industry is expected to lose $820bn,
while the global economy might go down by $2.7
trillion, with around 40 million people under
quarantine. In the guide, we’ll explain:
● The current state of affairs in travel market
● Coronavirus impact on CPCCPA earnings
● Tactic and strategic steps to seize the impact
● When will it all end
Brad, the travel blogger
I need to book a hotel in Paris. But
which zone should I choose?
Brad gets paid!
Zone 5 is the best! Oh, I see a link to
AFFILIATE MARKETING IS...
1. Choose a brand
2. Place its ads on
3. Users click and
4. You get paid!
TRAVEL AFFILIATE MARKETING
Think of the information sources you use while
planning a trip. These are mine:
● Local travel bloggers’ websites
● My fav bloggers
● Rome2Rio, Aviasales, Booking.com
● Instagram geotags to find beautiful locations
And then.... become one of them!
1. CPA — Cost Per Action.
Affiliates are paid for each conversion. A conversion might be an insurance lead, a newsletter sign up,
loan request, trial request, sale, or website registration.
2. CPL — Cost Per Lead.
The advertiser pays when a lead form is completed and submitted. CPL is common in B2B marketing.
3. CPC — Cost Per Click.
The affiliate is paid for each click they send to the advertiser website.
4. CPS — Cost Per Sale.
Affiliate earns commission for every sale they manage to send to the offer.
But don’t forget about CPM, CPI, CPO and CPEverything!
PAYMENT MODELS (commission structure)
1. Flat Commission
Like sharing your Uber promocode!
2. Percentage of sales
Check out GetYourGuide, Booking,
TicketNetwork and other programs!
3. Revenue share
1. Create a website or a facebook page or group
2. Define your target audience and region
3. Choose the most suitable affiliate program and network
4. Sign up and check its tools like widgets, links, white label, etc.
5. Create! Write blog posts, send emails and optimize your blog
for search engines!
Why was my application declined?
1.You did not include the URL of your project
2.You mentioned traffic sources that are forbidden
3.An advertiser works with content projects only
PROGRAMS’ GROWTH IN 2019 +532%
Legal assistanceTours and ActivitiesCarpooling
WELL, AND WHAT ABOUT THE MARKET?
Think of the opportunities that will arise after the crisis is over!
But the preparation means a lot.
1. Register at Travelpayouts, if haven’t yet. Carefully follow the
instructions in the onboarding emails
2. Download our free guide 7 ways to jumpstart with Travelpayouts
3. Join our LinkedIn community
4. Subscribe to the Starter Pack programs
5. Use Travelpayouts blog as the primary source of knowledge
WHAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW