Plan the basic
When you arrive at your accommodation ask your
hotel or hostel staff, how to travel around?
Sometimes we forget that we’re traveling and
become just too comfortable. Look around where
you are and who is around you.
Be cautious not paranoid
Be aware while traveling but do not get so caught
up that you forget to enjoy
Avoid beaches at night
Beaches are generally not to patrolled at night, So
it’s better to avoid them until day light.
Don’t pretend you are alone
• Do not look lost & don’t pretend that you are alone.
• Pack light so you can move quickly. Avoid expensive
luggage and keep your bags locked
Always be cautious in hotel
• Do research for hotel and book the best hotel for
• Before you book, enquire about the hotel
• Always check with hotel before you step out to explore
• It’s good to have prospective of the area.
Having confidence can keep from getting ripped of
in certain situations.
• So, girls get up and get ready. its time to
go on a trip alone.
Celebrate the differences